Is it PR or PE . . .
Amazon, Google, etc.
AIM . . .
I’ll now drop in a Read More tag: Read more
Why are we waiting?
Abcam completes exciting acquisition
Latest price: 994.50p MV: £2.03bn Next figures due: 11 September Web site: www.abcam.com
Abcam, a Cambridge-based company, which supplies life sciences’ researchers with monoclonal antibodies (which are crucial to their work) has been on a roll since the company was founded early in the millennium. The shares were floated at 33.5p in 2005 and are fast-approaching £10. The shares marked time between 2011 and 2015 but have taken on a new lease of life after the company brought in Alan Hirzel, a former management consultant at Bain & Co, as chief marketing officer between 2013 and 2014 and CEO since September 2014. Profits are climbing again, the company is spreading its reach beyond antibodies into a wider range of proteins, it is using acquisitions to bring in expertise and benefiting from the weak £.
Our website’s still undergoing changes!
- ETFs Alerts 14 August 2018 August 14, 2018
- Alerts 10th August 2018 August 12, 2018
- Alerts 8th August 2018 August 9, 2018
- Quentinvest Regular Savers Alerts 27 July 2018 July 27, 2018
- Alerts 26th July 2018 July 26, 2018
- Alerts 22nd July 2018 July 22, 2018
- Alerts 16th July 2018 July 16, 2018
- ETFs Alerts 12 July 2018 July 16, 2018
- Alerts 12th July 2018 July 16, 2018
- Alerts 2nd July 2018 July 3, 2018